Data Entry Volunteer
Facing the Future is looking for a reliable and detail-oriented volunteer to update our Salesforce database of educator contacts to support our Partnerships & Professional Development and Development departments.
Volunteers will have the opportunity to learn about many aspects of our organization, gaining exposure to non-profit operations, Education for Sustainability (EfS), and K-12 curriculum development. Volunteers will also gain experience supporting office administration and data management under the mentorship of our staff.
Facing the Future creates tools for educators that equip and motivate students to develop critical thinking skills, build global awareness, and engage in positive solutions for a sustainable future.
Facing the Future’s professional development services equip school districts, schools and educators with sustainability and global education frameworks and content, instructional strategies, and curriculum resources to help students excel academically. Our offerings include consulting, workshops, in-services, webinars, and an online course to support educators across the U.S. and the globe.
Our office is located in downtown Seattle, within walking distance to Pike Place Market and the Puget Sound. Facing the Future is an equal opportunity employer.
- Data entry
- Preparation of mailings and workshop materials
- Other office duties and/or special projects
- Reliable, professional and self-directed
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010
- Good communication and people skills
- Salesforce or other database experience welcomed, but not required
- You must be available to work at our office during business hours
- Gain experience working in a national non-profit organization
- Become familiar with Salesforce
- Learn about global issues and sustainability education
Email cover letter, resume and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type “Data Entry Volunteer – [Your Name]” in the subject line.